Cello Health has announced the rebranding of its European communications offerings, iS Health Group and Cello Health Communications, Teddington.
The objective of the restructure and rebrand is to align, expand and strengthen Cello’s European communications offering. The enhanced European Cello Health Communications team is located in an expert hub in Farnham, Surrey.
Cello Health Communications provides comprehensive healthcare communication services through its sub-brand and specialist divisions, including:
- Cello Health iScience, providing medical communications services (previously iS Health)
- Cello Health MedErgy, providing scientifically-focused medical affairs services (previously iS LifeScience)
- Cello Health Cypher, providing marketing and brand communication services (previously Cello Health Communications, Teddington)
- Cello Health Events, providing events and logistics management services (previously iS Events)
- Cello Health Public Affairs, providing government and public affairs services (previously Wisper Public Affairs).
Isaac Batley, Chief Operating Officer, Cello Health Communications, Europe, said: “The alignment of our specialist services enables us to make a meaningful difference to healthcare professionals and the lives of their patients.”