Brand Manager – UK & Ireland
North 51 are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a global pharma company, renowned for their focus on providing patient care in specialist disease areas. Their culture offers accountability, ownership, and a real sense of autonomy for high achievers.
The fundamental role of the Brand Manager will be to support and implement the marketing strategy and operational plans for the multiple epilepsy brands for the UK and Ireland. Another main function of this role will be to ensure the consistent implementation and evolution of brand strategy within our client’s epilepsy portfolio strategy.
The ideal candidate will also develop and implement the European, Middle Eastern and African (EMEA) brand strategy in the UK market. The candidate will also support local marketing planning, lead the development of all marketing and promotional materials. You should be able to work effectively with Medical Affairs and external agencies, whilst performing best practice. Furthermore, one must be able to work in close collaboration with the Communication department, Pharmaceutical Service, Learning and Development and the Business Intelligence and analytics team to ensure a good understanding of the market and successfully execute the brand strategy.
The ideal candidate will have this experience:
• Experience with marketing specialist products in a variety of areas.
• An excellent track record at regional/national level achieving brand sales growth.
• A strong knowledge of the current UK market and the ABPI code.
And this skillset:
• Outstanding communication skills in order to cooperate over a wide range, to differing audiences in varying situations.
• Strong analytical abilities.
• Sound understanding of the NHS across the UK, particularly pricing and reimbursement mechanisms.
• Advertising, promotion and sales force dynamics are essential to this role.
• Excellent team player and the ability to operate successfully in a matrix environment.
• Proven success with a marketing project from its initiation to its conclusion.
Click 'Apply now' to submit your application for this vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applicants, if you have not heard from us within seven days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.