* This Vacancy Has Now Expired *
Star's recruiting for a Regional Medical Liaison opportunity with one of the world's largest biotechnology companies. This is a regional, field-based position that covers the whole of the UK and focuses on the Metabolic Bone and Nephrology therapeutic area.
The Regional Medical Liaison's responsibilities include:
- Interacting with key opinion leaders and healthcare professionals to communicate and advance the scientific platform
- Fostering relationships with key healthcare professionals including key registrars and nurses
- Assuring accuracy in company science and product communication across the medical community
- Communicating complex cutting-edge, scientific information and research concepts to healthcare professionals and support company sponsored research
- Representing the company's medical department in the field, within the Metabolic bone and Nephrology therapeutic area, in compliance with regulatory company standards
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Self-motivated and proactive
- A medical or science degree - an advanced degree is preferred but not essential
- Significant experience in a field-based medical role in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience of working closely with sales and access teams is preferred but not essential
- Experience in Postmenopausal Osteoporosis or Nephrology is preferred but not essential
Click 'Apply now' to submit your application for this vacancy.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.