NHS reform is here and it’s happening in your area!
As the true impact of the NHS reforms start to take hold Pf Insights provide a unique opportunity to hear directly from key NHS opinion leaders.
Experienced NHS speakers will provide crucial insights into the national and regional commissioning landscape.
Following the success of our pilot meetings in 2012 the agenda has been set to reflect the needs of you the Pf readers, and the challenges you told us you are facing.
As well as providing a national update on key policies and developments from NHS key opinion leaders, Pf Insights will provide you with the chance to attend 2 of 3 workshops.
These workshops will be regionally focused and will be led by a key opinion leader from your area who will provide that vital local insight:
- Workshop 1: Commissioning Perspectives
- Workshop 2: The Trust Perspective
- Workshop 3: Local Market Access – key drivers and pathway redesign – where to start?
So whether you are interested in primary or secondary care or want help with market access or pathway redesign, Pf Insights can help.
Dates & Venues
Thursday 25th April 2013
Venue: BMA House, Tavistock Square, WC1H 9JP
Wednesday 1st May 2013
Venue: Village Hotel, Newcastle
Thursday 9th May 2013
Venue: Hilton Hotel, Bristol
Wednesday 15th May 2013
Venue: Village Hotel, Nottingham
Tuesday 21st May 2013
Venue: Last Drop Village Hotel, Bolton
- Graham Atkinson, Transitional Director, NHS Commissioning Board & NHS NW (also Bristol, Newcastle, East Midlands & Bolton)
- Phil Aubrey, Medicines Procurement Specialist for London & East of England (also Bolton)
- David Thorne, Managing Director of Blue River Consulting
- Dr Michael Dixon, Chair of NHS Alliance
- David Stead, Medicines Procurement Specialist Pharmacist (also East midlands)
- Ron Pate; Secondary Care Pharmaceutical Adviser, Department of Medicines Management, Keele University
- Niti Pall, Sandwell PCT
- Dr James Kingsland, St Hilary Brow Group Practice, Wallasey, Merseyside National Clinical Lead – NHS Clinical Commissioning Community President, National Association of Primary Care
Who should attend?
Anybody involved in UK pharmaceutical account management, wishing to gain an insight into their local commissioning landscape, as well as updates in
national policies and initiatives as we move towards full adoption of the Health & Social Care Act.
- Key Account Managers
- Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Sales Representatives
- 1st Line Sales Managers
- Market Access Teams
ONLY £199 + VAT PER DELEGATE
GROUP DISCOUNT: BUY 4 GET 1 DELEGATE PASS FREE
TO FIND OUT MORE OR TO REGISTER CLICK HERE OR CALL 0121 633 0044