* This Vacancy Has Now Expired *
Due to success and organic growth our client a vibrant and refreshing medical communications agency is recruiting for experienced medical writers to contribute to team delivery of expert endorsed medical education excellence. Growth has been driven from exceptional service levels and word of mouth with no need for a hard business development approach. Recognised by clients for their high energy and intellectual approach to projects, business referrals have come through following a number of clients requesting additional projects, our client now needs to recruit to the following role;
Role and Responsibilities
* To take direct responsibility for delivering high quality medical writing for key clients
* Aligned to a number of key clients, responsible for delivering all writing requirements for the account in time and to the highest quality.
* Advisory panels meeting notes
* Symposia - abstract books and slide development
* Medical Education Programmes
* KOL briefing - supporting Account Managers to translate science to clinical and commercial strategy
* Publication planning - co-ordination and development
* To be responsible for delivering strategic and scientific value to key accounts through;
- Being able to create synergy between science and technical information and commercial objectives to deliver compelling programmes
- Developing an outstanding knowledge of client data, therapy area and commercial objectives
- Becoming an invaluable scientific and strategic support for clients. Considered the scientific expert who provides excellent strategic counsel
- Being the lead contact with clients regarding scientific insight and content
- Ensuring excellence is delivered at all times for all key projects. On time and on budget
- Building excellent client relationships with direct and broader team
* To drive depth of business in key client accounts
- Identifies and highlights new business opportunities with client accounts through a thorough understanding of the needs
- Sells in new opportunities to clients
- Develops new proposals autonomously and delivers appropriate pitches with the appropriate team
* To work alongside the Leadership Team to highlight writing training needs and develop and deliver modules to address
Key Experience Required:
This individual is likely to be currently performing well in a Med Ed agency / PR agency, but wants the opportunity to grow, be a specialist in therapy areas and have more varied work.
Science degree / PhD
3-5 years medical writing experience
Extensive experience working with KOL's in a variety of disciplines, ideally all outlined above
In return a competitive basic salary, bonus and benefits package is offered in line with this position.
To apply for this role please send your cv to by pressing the Apply Now button or contact the resourcing team on 01628 500894.
A referral bonus of £500 will be awarded when you recommend someone new to us who we then place.
If this is not your ideal position then please call us to discuss other opportunities.
Whilst we would like to reply individually to every application on some occasions it may not be possible to do this therefore if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have not been successful on this occasion however, this does not exclude you from applying for any other relevant roles.