* This Vacancy Has Now Expired *
Due to significant European expansion our client, an international pharmaceutical company, turning over in excess of 800 million Euros and are currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager to cover North West London.
Our client researches, develops, produces and markets proprietary R&D medicines and also partners with others to co-promote licensed products.
As Spain's largest pharmaceutical company, our client is recognised in partnerships with some of the world's leading pharmaceutical organisations. Currently the focus of research resources are on therapeutic areas including; asthma, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), gastrointestinal disorders and dermatological conditions.
The Account Manager has accountability and ownership of the business plan and sales performance for all LHEs (Local Health Economies) within the territory. They are accountable for driving advocacy, consensus and guidance for our clients brands with target influential individuals and groups in order to achieve opportunities highlighted in the territory plan and drive business growth.
To achieve success, it is critical that the Account Manager owns the following role accountabilities :-
1. Delivers sales targets for allocated brands.
2. Understands and stays abreast of all aspects and changes within each LHE.
3. Maintains and demonstrates a deep understanding of therapy areas, including local patient pathways and the clinical and economic benefits of our clients products.
4. Develops and delivers the business plan for all LHEs within the territory ensuring all internal and external stakeholders input and engage with the plan and have clear accountabilities.
5. Identifies, develops and maintains productive and sustainable relationships with key customers and influencers and develops advocacy to progress brand goals.
6. Delivers high quality sales interactions with both clinical and payer customers across LHEs and therapy areas.
7. Facilitates the development of formularies, positive policies and guidelines for our clients brands.
8. Complies with UK Pharmaceutical and company regulations, and fulfils the role within APBI regulations.
Knowledge and Skills Required
* Educated to degree level or equivalent.
* A track record of sales achievement, operating in payer and clinician customer facing roles within the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
* Demonstrated experience of successful account management and delivering a mutual agenda based on strong customer insight.
* Demonstrated ability to develop and mobilise key clinical advocates to influence local policy decisions and remove barriers in order to drive business.
* Evidence of developing and implementing successful complex business plans.
* Ability to use complex clinical and health economic data effectively in customer interactions.
* Evidence of an understanding of how national NHS drivers influence local healthcare priorities.
* Detailed understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice and its practical application in a business environment.
* Ability to consult, negotiate and facilitate decisions making processes.
* Computer literacy.
* Full driving licence, maximum 6 points.
Excellent salary and benefits package offered.
To apply for this roles please send your cv to by pressing the Apply Now button or contact the resourcing team on 01628 500894.
A referral bonus of £500 will be awarded when you recommend someone to us who we then place.
If this is not your ideal position then please call us to discuss other opportunities.
Whilst we would like to reply individually to every application on some occasions it may not be possible to do this therefore if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have not been successful on this occasion however, this does not exclude you from applying for any other relevant roles.