* This Vacancy Has Now Expired *
Our client is a highly respected research based Pharmaceutical company with a specialist disease focus. They are currently looking for a Area Business Manager to join their expanding team.
To achieve sustained growth of sales and market share and deliver against sales targets through the development of a high performance team.
· Line management and leadership of various sales roles.
· To lead and manage all aspects of the business within the Midlands region.
· Responsible for regional implementation of national strategy with a team of representatives covering primary care, secondary care and Key Accounts.
· Working within the National RBM team in order to achieve consistency of implementation and innovation across the UK.
· Working at all times in a manner which upholds and reinforces the clients values.
Educated to degree level or equivalent, ABPI qualified, full driving licence, proven track record of people leadership, proven track record of sales and business management success. Knowledge and understanding of current employment legislation, including family friendly policies, disciplinary and grievance procedures, equal opportunities.
A recognised business qualification, proven track record of key account management success, knowledge of key influencers or prescribers within the geographical business area
· Leadership and Management
· Organisation and planning
· Emotional intelligence
· Successful matrix management and clarity of accountability
· People Development
· Business acumen
· Works collaboratively
· Personal development
Excellent salary and benefits package offered.
To apply for this roles please send your cv to by pressing the Apply Now button or contact the resourcing team on 01628 500894.
A referral bonus of £500 will be awarded when you recommend someone to us who we then place.
If this is not your ideal position then please call us to discuss other opportunities.
Whilst we would like to reply individually to every application on some occasions it may not be possible to do this therefore if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have not been successful on this occasion however, this does not exclude you from applying for any other relevant roles.