* This Vacancy Has Now Expired *
Our client is one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the UK and make medicines that improve lives. They develop innovative therapies in areas of significant medical need have recently expanded the current portfolio pipeline. With current innovative brands, our client is leading the way to improvement in the lives of people with multiple sclerosis and Parkinson's disease.
* To own the market intelligence provision, providing high quality, insightful and accurate internal and external business performance information.
* To provide market, patient and customer information in order to support the decision making process and enable our client to effectively implement their marketing strategy.
* To establish and maintain competitor intelligence system for the UK utilising both internal and external information to better inform UK strategy.
* To provide high quality, insightful and accurate information on sales team performance through effective use of data generated from internal systems and appropriate external data sources.
1. Extract and analyse data from internal and external systems to measure and report on both business and sales force performance against agreed minimum standards and incentive plan targets.
2. Measure and model key therapeutic areas and markets. Assessment of new product opportunities.
3. Provision of market analysis and key performance measures to support the business unit.
4. Manage market research projects for the CNS BU from identifying the scope of the research, agency selection and briefing and presentation and implementation of results.
5. Establish and manage a system for gathering and validating competitor intelligence, ensuring the information is disseminated in a timely and appropriate manner.
6. Manage external competitor intelligence projects ensuring information purchased will deliver a return and strategic benefit.
7. Other duties at the direction of the Head of Commercial Excellence
Major Job Challenge(s):
* Ensuring appropriate cycle reporting of market and performance analysis that will inform and create competitive advantage for the business.
* Unlocking the value in the most appropriate datasets to improve business decisions and performance.
* Maintaining in depth knowledge of relevant databases, ensuring all analyses accurately address the business need.
* Understanding the competitor intelligence already available within the UK and ensuring information is collected in a consistent fashion.
* Working closely with the CNS BU, ensuring full understanding of the marketing strategy.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Educated to A level
* Minimum 2 years experience in pharmaceutical (or allied industry) environment
* NHS structure and reimbursement mechanisms covering distribution channels, primary and secondary care prescribers and dispensers
* Sound knowledge of pharmaceutical market data sources
* Knowledge of competitor intelligence data sources
* Analytical (data rational)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight time deadlines
* Ability to prioritise
* Effective time management
Excellent salary and benefits package offered.
To apply for this roles please send your cv to by pressing the Apply Now button or contact the resourcing team on 01628 500894.
A referral bonus of £500 will be awarded when you recommend someone to us who we then place.
If this is not your ideal position then please call us to discuss other opportunities.
Whilst we would like to reply individually to every application on some occasions it may not be possible to do this therefore if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have not been successful on this occasion however, this does not exclude you from applying for any other relevant roles.