* This Vacancy Has Now Expired *
Ashfield In2Focus is currently recruiting a Medical Sales Representatives to work on our Pfizer team on the Black Country/Staffs territory.
This role will involve taking an account management approach to key customers in primary care in order to deliver the business objectives for your products.
Ashfield In2Focus was created by the merger of Ashfield Healthcare and In2Focus in July 2007. Owned by a leading international healthcare services provider, United Drug, Ashfield In2Focus has grown rapidly and now leads the market for contract sales in the UK. With expansion into event organisation, Sales Force Effectiveness and bespoke training and skills development, Ashfield In2Focus offers clients a tailored approach to their needs.
Pfizer is one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies and is at the cutting edge of research and development of medicines. The company has had a presence in the UK for the last 50 years and is currently based at Walton Oaks in Surrey.
Pfizer markets a wide a range of medicines, 6 of which are currently in the top 25 medicines in the UK. Their portfolio of products is used to treat a variety of conditions including heart disorders, cancer, raised blood pressure, high cholesterol and sexual health.
Pfizer is also the largest supplier of medicines to the NHS. Through the division Worldwide Pharmaceutical Operations (WPO), it delivers prescription medicines, developed by industry-leading research, to doctors, nurses, hospitals and pharmacists.
· Maximise sales of Pfizer products and increase market share of these products.
· Maintain excellent ongoing knowledge of disease areas, product and competitors.
· Continuously demonstrate strong 1:1 selling skills in accordance with Pfizer’s Ways of Working.
· Identify and develop key accounts in primary care.
· Identify and action new opportunities which will drive business.
· Analyse, plan, implement and review the Local Health Economy Plans to ensure highest ROI.
· Demonstrate a high level of teamwork across a number of Pfizer teams.
· Excellent planning and organisational skills
· Strong selling skills
· High levels of communication
· Ability to understand and excel in an account management environment
· A thorough understanding of the NHS.
· Evidence of a successful sales track record.
· Strong teamwork skills
Experienced ABPI-qualified candidates are preferred, but this is not always essential. Some of our most successful team members were new to the role when they joined us, so if you feel you are of a high enough calibre please feel free to apply.
Successful candidates will benefit from a competitive salary, car, laptop, mobile phone, pension, healthcare and an excellent reward and recognition package.
Please note that the ability to drive is a requirement of this role.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please select “APPLY NOW” below.
Please note if you have not heard from a member of the resourcing department within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
Thank you for your interest in Ashfield In2focus and Pfizer.