* This Vacancy Has Now Expired *
Respiratory Care Business Development Manager
North West England & Scotland
Salary to 37k basic plus bonus and benefits
Our Client is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of innovative products for the diagnosis, treatment and long-term management of a range of respiratory disorders.
They currently have a requirement for a Respiratory Care Business Development Manager covering the North West of England and Scotland. The RCBDM role works as a key member of the Respiratory Care Business Unit to support the growth of the product portfolio. The successful candidate will have responsibility for the sales of ventilation products and work with the Account Manager to develop a coordinated plan to drive penetration of the ventilation market - primarily in the sub acute and home NIV sectors.
Main Responsibilities will include:
* Building a business development plan within the geographical responsibility that identifies business development opportunities and defines the priorities, tactics and resources required to drive profitable growth
* Work with the aligned Account Managers to profile opportunities in key/target accounts and develop an integrated strategy for market penetration
* Maintain and develops expert knowledge of the clinical context, anatomy & physiology and disease states to enable the customer to make informed decisions in the management of their patients
* Work with the Clinical Applications Specialists to define the approaches required to support customers and customer organisations through complex clinical decisions and the states of product adoption
* Proactively manage the trial-to-buy process as a mechanism to accelerate product adoption within the organisations fiscal constraints
* Maintain CRM database to ensure that relevant customer and market information is accurately recorded * Understand and engages in NHS tender and procurement processes
* Work with the cross functional team (marketing, commercial, operations, finance) to create high value offerings that leverage profitable growth
* Support the Account Manager in negotiation with purchasing function within the NHS customer organisation to agree appropriate price/volume agreements Understands the regulatory, government, reimbursement, customer and competitive forces that influence the UK (ventilation)respiratory care market sales opportunities *Develop positive and professional relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and key customers within the ventilation market
To be considered for this role candidates must have positive and sustained success within the medical devices field, knowledge of respiratory/ventilation will be vital.
To be considered please send your CV to Jacqui at North 51