* This Vacancy Has Now Expired *
Wiltshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire
Due to significant European expansion our client, an international pharmaceutical company, turning over in excess of 800 million Euros are recruiting for a Clinical Sales Specialist.
Our client researches, develops, produces and markets proprietary R&D medicines and also partners with others to co-promote licensed products.
As Spain's largest pharmaceutical company, our client is recognised in partnerships with some of the world's leading pharmaceutical organisations. Currently the focus of research resources are on therapeutic areas including; asthma, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), gastrointestinal disorders and dermatological conditions.
To manage the business in a defined sales territory for the promotion of designated products.
To define the strategy of the sales / promotion of our clients products within the defined area with regard to local NHS structure.
* Meet or exceed sales targets in the defined territory
* Develop an in-depth understanding of the political and clinical environments influencing products.
* Identify relevant NHS structure within defined territory and the networks involved
* To build exceptional relationships with individuals in a position of influence with regard to defined therapy areas across the defined region and develop them into Key Opinion Leaders
* Bring stakeholders together to support the implementation of local care services, which include shared care guidelines and protocols which incorporate the clients products and these are endorsed by the physician i.e. workshops/clinical clubs etc
* Provide support to all the therapy area networks in your area to achieve the above and partner them in the provision of clinical services
* Share best practice and relevant market intelligence with team colleagues to support achievement of business goals.
* Effectively implement the brand marketing campaigns to customers in the defined territory
* Analyse, understand and utilise the CRM database, appropriate sales reports and account management plans
* Maintain records of daily activities, contacts, opportunities and notes in the CRM database
* Maintain a one month schedule in the CRM system
* Compose and maintain an annual business plan
Qualifications and Skills Required:
* Proven sales success within the last 12-24 months of selling ethical pharmaceuticals to the NHS specifically within Primary Care / PCTs / Secondary Care
* Proven relationship building skills in a sales capacity across the NHS
* Excellent Business Planning and Organisational skills
* Computer Literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Proven Account Management Skills
* ABPI qualification
* UK Driving licence with no more than 6 points
* Degree or equivalent
* Pre/Post Product Launch experience
Excellent salary and benefits package offered.
To apply for this roles please send your cv to by pressing the Apply Now button or contact the resourcing team on 01628 500894.
A referral bonus of £500 will be awarded when you recommend someone to us who we then place.
If this is not your ideal position then please call us to discuss other opportunities.
Whilst we would like to reply individually to every application on some occasions it may not be possible to do this therefore if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have not been successful on this occasion however, this does not exclude you from applying for any other relevant roles.