* This Vacancy Has Now Expired *
NHS Liaison Manager, Healthcare Partnership Manager, opportunity covering London & the South East
Due to a refocus on current NHS & Market Access strategies, our client has restructured and re-graded the previous Healthcare Development positions to NHS Liaison Manager. These new roles require a more strategic approach to the developing business partnerships; payer intimacy and adopting transparent relationships in order to optimise brands and access of products. You will identify and shape multi-stakeholder projects that are of interest to payers and that position the company as a trusted and expert organisation. To ensure a coherent company approach you will also need to work collaboratively with the field sales team to optimise performance of key accounts.
This position is likely to be attractive to you if you have:
• Proven experience of interacting and building relationships directly with healthcare stakeholders, in particular payers
• Experience of managing a team may be an advantage
• Prior experience of working in the NHS or Commissioning body is desirable
• Excellent NHS knowledge including knowledge of payer decision-making processes and who are the key payer stakeholders/influencers
• Knowledge of pharmaco-economic principles
• Proven track record in medical sales
Clearly you will have strong communication skills, the ability to develop internal as well as external relationships to benefit the business. Entrepreneurial flair, with the vision to offer customised value proposition will be critical to success in role. You would work with products across the company portfolio with an emphasis on specialist products in fields of HIV, Anaesthesia, Neonatology and Renal Disease.
You would be joining a global leader in the healthcare market with reputation for quality and recognised as an employer of choice in the worldwide pharmaceutical market. To attract the best, our client is offering an excellent basic salary for these roles as well as a superb rewards and benefits package. To be considered send your CV now to by pressing the Apply Now button OR you can also call 0845 026 2020 and speak to our team.
20:20 Selection Ltd promises to treat your application as important and will review your profile against our client’s requirements. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that on this occasion you have not been successful.