Clinical Commissioning Groups and the Priorities for Medicines Optimisation in 2013
The next Pharmacy Management National Seminar on Wednesday 17 April 2013 in Central London has been designed to give pharmacists in both Primary and Secondary Care a clear insight in to the future scenarios for Medicines Optimisation in CCGs.
In the agenda below can be seen a practical approach being taken to major issues that will impact on the roles of pharmacy post April 2013 in the NHS.
Presentations will deal with:-
- GP expectations of Prescribing Advisors in CCGs.
- Keynote speech on the way forward for Medicines Optimisation.
- Practical issues between Hospitals and CCGs in delivering the medicines agenda.
- Guidance on new commissioning arrangements on high cost drugs and PbR excluded drugs.
- CCGs in Norfolk/London/Staffordshire and Hampshire sharing their plans for Medicines Optimisation.
Much time has been created during the day for networking with colleagues and exchanging thoughts and feedback around the dynamically changing environment for pharmacy.
Congress Centre, London
April 17, 2013
9am – 5pm